Since Scott is now working on the Ultimate Custom Night which is very similar to the the FNaF fangame I was making called "Five Nights at Freddy's Paradise", I thought I'd share what my vision/game mechanics of the final game would have been like. The link to the game I've completed so far is here: https://gamejolt.com/games/fnafp/292130
Before I go into this I'll just say here that I WILL NOT continue to do any major stuff for this game for multiple reasons. It mostly comes down to not wanting to spend A LOT of time into something I'm no longer passionate about as well as the difficulties or trying to make the game work. I'm already trying to work on things like animation as well as other games I would be passionate about. And I'm not as invested in FNaF as I used to be anyway even there some great things about it and the reddit so please don't ask me to complete the game or anything like that. I'm sorry things are like this but there are LOTS of great FNaF fangames as well as games in general. Besides, I'm still new to game designing in some areas and this game may run into issues if I continue with it. I hope this post isn't too "whiny" or too "prideful" about my fangame btw. Just know that I'm not doing this game to move on to things that will be much better AND that making this game so far had improved me as a game developer and artist! Hopefully you find this post interesting! When I first came up with the idea and it's prototype:
The idea started back when there were only 4 fnaf games in October of 2015. I was REALLY into coming up with fangame ideas as well as REALLY into the FNaF lore making theories all the time. I was wondering what it would be like if all 4 games were combined for the ultimate custom night. So I drew on a piece of paper what the office would look like and eventually made a pixel art of what the building and map system of the game would have looked like here
. It would have took place in a pizzeria like first 2 games and have you in one office. There would be 3 ways into your office and 2 vents on the wall in front you on the high ceiling next to the big entrance that would have had 2 doors open at all times. (I always found it weird the vents were on the floor in FNaF 2.) The FNaF 1 trio, FNaF 2 trio and Fredbear's Family Diner dou would have been on the stage with Foxy and Mangle on the left. The Puppet would be at the prize corner, BB & JJ at the game area, the main 4 Nightmare animatronics would be in the backroom andPlushtrap would be at the hallway where the Closet and Exit is and at the end of the all like in FNaF 4.
The unique thing I wanted to do with this idea was behind you would be multiple screens showing you ALL the cams like a normal security room does. You would have needed to manage the Puppet's music box, SpringTrap's audio, the phantoms/Ventilation, BB/Power, JJ/Audio and Nightmare Freddy's camera light by clicking buttons on the screen. You would need to turn around to see the screens though by moving the mouse down. You could close the left and right doors with buttons next to them AND you could put the Freddy mask on as well! Though in order to flash the halls, you would need to press the doors to walk up to them then flash the light. This was done so you could listen
when you're in front of the doors.
The game would have worked like this: On night 1, the FNaF 1 animatronics make their way to you. On night 2, the FNaF 2 ones. Night 3 - FNaF 3 and night 4 obviously has the FNaF 4 ones come for you. (N. Freddy would have remained in the back room though. You would need to flash your light on him time to time like FNaF 4. Plushtrap would slowly make his way to your office and the only way to catch him is to press a button at the right timing when he's above a x mark like in FNaF 4 as well.)
The game would have worked mostly like the originals. The differences are that:
Freddy could not be seen outside the door so you would need to keep an eye on the cam but he would backtrack towards the stage like the other FNaF 1 characters if the right door was shut.
The 3 main Toys would only come the 2 vents and front entrance (Toy Freddy) but Mangle was random and couldn't be stopped with the mask but instead with by flashing the light on him/heyes several times like Withered Foxy.
BB would have been either been linked to the power that controls the lights meaning no flashing lights OR the cameras OR the doors. I kinda forgot~ :P JJ would have been linked to the audio meaning SpringTrap and the Puppet could not be stopped.
The phantoms all would have attacked together when the ventilation was too low along with shadow bonnie. I didn't feel like adding the phantoms since they weren't physical animatronics but grouped them together and added RXQ/shadow bonnie with them for one ai. They would attack you and have alarmed for a short period of time... which would be vital.
While N. Bonnie and N. Chica come from the sides and you need to shut the doors to stop them (without flashing the lights on in the halls and making Bonnie and Chica more difficult!) Nightmare Foxy would come from the front and you needed to flash your light on him much more than Mangle in order for him to go away.
Night 5 would have been a harder version of night 4 but once it got to 4 am, only Nightmare Fredbear would be there with all lights and cameras in the office turned off. Also thought it would be switched with Nightmare in a harder mode. And that's the ORIGINAL idea for the ultimate custom night! (I thought maybe N. Chica could be seen in the kitchen and N. Bonnie peeking out the closet. Also thought of an easter egg for the kitchen where the endos would dance at random if your cam went on there... don't know why. When I started designing the game:
It's now October 2016 and I was still very passionate about thinking of designs for fangames, especially fnaf ones. (One idea was to have you in a Star Trek like space ship and have you try to shoot down ships while managing other people to do things while being lead by a purple headed alien-anime girl...... anyway!) I lost interest in FNaF for a while but Sister Location just came out. I then thought of my idea again and I eventually remembered how everyone wanted a free-roam FNaF game. FNaF 4 disappointed some people since lots of people finally thought we were going to walk around in the house and not be contained in one room for once. I loved the idea (and even thought of a fangame like that but with dolls or cartoon and paintings and teddy bears coming to life.) Sister Location SOMEWHAT did it but instead of the usual formula of having to manage different animatronics, it was more like doing a different minigame with a specific animatronic only one at a time. I came up with the idea that not only would there be a game with ALL the animatronics but ALSO one where you could free roam. I was passionate about the idea after seeing a fake FNaF 3 trailer about FNaF taking place in a mall which was a HUGE area. I posted my idea and map of it on reddit and it exploded!!!
This was when I thought I no longer wanted to imagine about fangames, I wanted to make them! So I started on the project immediately drawing lots of art for and began learning how to program the game with GameMaker which I already knew some knowledge about and started on my first game! I decided it would take place in museum but also a pizzeria/entertainment center. (I originally was going to call the game: Five Nights at Freddy's Hell based on the difficulty.) I made the office and was really impressed by it! This is when my love for making background art began to grow. Eventually, Sister Location got a custom night update. I decided that instead of having Nightmare Fredbear on Night 5 like in my original prototype, I would have Sister Location animatronics added in for night 5 instead of N. Fredbear. I replaced the hall reserved for Plushtrap with the Funtime area and moved PlushTrap to the lower floor where he can be seen with a cam.
Some things worth noting about this fangame is that it's all 2D and drawn in Photoshop. Some people thought it was actually 3D. Though I did use some textures, I myself was impressed with the visuals for it. Not one of the best FNaF fangame visual by any means though. It does have some style and actually look professional unlike some fangames which tend to look simple or re use art. (No disrespect to those fangames though.) Another thing is I had an idea from original prototype that minutes could be seen on the clock instead of just hours and added that in. (I thought people would really appreciate that. XD It's fair given the difficulty of the game). I also eventually decided that multiple cams was too easy and made it one screen.
Anyway, I focused on my job and animations while taking breaks from this game. I worked SO HARD on it, especially in October since I made a promise to myself I would have at least night 1 ready by Halloween. The perfect day for a horror game. I was never into horror games though to be honest. Just loved the idea of the animatronics and crazy ais. Animatronics:
So I originally wanted a 20/20 mode. Which seemed crazy already but I wanted to add sister location animatronics which would make it 28/20 mode which was even crazier. The way the game works is if even one animatronic gets out of their designated room and into the hall, you're pretty much dead. (BB, JJ, endos and Bon Bon excluded) Night 1: Freddy & Friends
This is pretty much finished in the actual game. Originally only wanted 4 ai's for this mode being the original 4. Golden Freddy would be moved to night 3 to fit the story and mostly balance the game a bit more. Eventually, I made the endos for night 1 instead of night 5 like I originally planned which I'll explain later.
Night 2: Toys for the kids
- Bonnie - Slowly comes from the left and can be seen at the doorway
- Chica - Slowly comes from the right and can be seen at the doorway
- Foxy - Peeks through the curtain then eventually unveils it. Then runs to the door and cannot be seen in the doorway. Takes a bit longer to come out with Foxy and can be slowed down by keeping your cam on him like in the first game. You'll also notice there are stanchions around the museum. They block areas from the player so that you can't enter there until the right night and unlock as you progress through the game.
- Freddy - Takes a while for him to eventually start moving but once he does... you're in trouble. He'll stare at the cam and will go to the doorway as soon as he leaves and if the door is shut he'll just go back to staring at the cam. You can't really track him. You can slow him down like in the first game by keeping the cam on him.
- Endos - Originally was going to appear first on night 5 but was moved to night 1. They appear at random while you're in the halls or in big rooms outside the office. You need to turn your flashlight off in order for them to not catch you. Trying to move to another location or turn around will get you killed. Originally, I was going to use this mechanic for Nightmare Fredbear. Felt it was similar to Ballora and Funtime Foxy. Once I put Sister Location in, I moved N. Fredbear to appear on Night 4 while still having similar game mechanics. I then saw a comment saying how it was cool how an animatronic could just appear in the halls and would be terrifying for the fangame. That made me realize it was the main appeal of the game since in normal free roam games, you never know when you'll get caught or what you'll see. I decided to make that the major part of the game and have the endos appear through out the halls and museum/pizzeria/entertainment center while having to protect yourself from them. Glad I did it even now. There would have been 4 different types of endos. Endo 01 (FNaF 1 endo who I believe is a spare Freddy endo), Endo 02 (FNaF 2 endo who I belive is a spare Withered Freddy endo), Plushendo (FNaF World endo that I believe belongs to Plushtrap) and Yenndo (FNaF 5/SL endo who I believe is maybe some sort of Funtime Fredbear endo but it's hard to tell). Eventually, only the first 2 made it into night 1. The other 2 would have appeared downstairs or the other halls.
Now the 1987 toy animatronics would have been brought into the building. The stanchions to the store area on the lower floor next to the stairs would have been removed allowing you to enter there. There would have been freddy masks placed above each of the 2 vents in front of Foxy's and Freddy's rooms. You could put the masks on while viewing front of the vent.
Night 3: Fredbear returns
- Puppet - You would have needed to go downstairs to the store area and wind his music box remotely. (For some reason, using the computer won't work.) You would have been able to view the music box's time limit from the computer as well as the store area. This would be a bit difficult since you couldn't immediately wind the box like in FNaF 2 though I was going to make the Puppet's music box time limit NO WHERE near as low as the one in FNaF 2 to make it fair. BB and JJ also would have been to the left of the Puppet on the other side of the store in front of the counter but they wouldn't do anything for this night.
- Toy Bonnie - Comes from the left and goes through vents instead of the entrance like Bonnie. Once he gets to the vent entrance and can't be seen on cameras, you need to get in front of the vent and use the freddy mask to send him back to in front of his stage.
- Toy Chica - Comes from the right and goes through vents instead of the entrance like Chica. Once she gets to the vent entrance and can't be seen on cameras, you need to get in front of the vent and use the freddy mask to send her back to in front of her stage.
- Toy Freddy - Was either going to do 2 things. I think he would have either gone through the vents much slower but take a longer to send back with the freddy mask in the right vent OR would have at random either gone through the right vent or through Freddy's doorway.
- Mangle - Was either going to do 2 things. I think he would have either gone through the vents much slower but take a longer to send back with the freddy mask in the left vent OR would have at random either gone through the right vent or through Foxy's doorway. Was also thinking maybe you could just flash the flashlight at mangle multiple times in order to stop her.
Now the two 1983 Fredbear's Family Diner animatronics would have been brought into the building. This time the stage area (lower right) and the breaker room (lower left) would have been unlocked starting this night.
Night 4: Horror attraction
- Golden Freddy/Fredbear - Would have looked clean and have purple assets instead of black ones. He could be seen at the stage area in the bottom left for the first 2 nights but be seen missing from the stage for the rest of the game. He would appear at random in empty doorways, the store area, the breaker room and MAYBE the vents when empty. You would have need to turn off your lights when you saw him. I was also thinking that shutting the doors when he's in the door ways or putting on the freddy masks when he's in the vents would drive him away. Another cool idea was that the when you're on your computer and switching cams, his head would randomly appear on the screen to surprise the player if you didn't change the screen/camera or maybe leave the room, he'd get you.
- SpringTrap/Spring Bonnie - He would be all fixed and clean, looking very yellow as well. (Technially not same ST from FNaF 3). He would have had a purple bowtie as well. Anyway, he would first be seen on the stage for the stage area. There would be 9 tables with cloths on them in the room. 3 rows of 3 tables. He would have slowly made his way to entrance by hiding under the tables and going to each row one at a time but hiding randomly under one of the 3 tables for each row. Also considered him hiding under any table at any time. Anyway, you would have needed to use your flash light to see which table he was under. Then use an audio button to send him to the stage. Rather than use the audio to lure him to a location, you'd just use the audio to send him back to the stage, provided you were flashing your light at the table he's hiding under while doing it OR switching to use audio instead of the flashlight and selecting which table with the audio option (which of course would have a cool down).
- BB (Camera) - Would have disappeared from the store area and eventually appears in the breaker room after a while. He'll wreck the power system on the right which will turn off the camera system. It will turn yellow in the settings of the computer to warn you that BB is there. Then will turn red and all other cams aside the settings cam will be just black saying "Camera Offline" or "Error". In order to prevent the cams from going off or fix it, you'd need to go top the breaker room, and click on BB to punch him out of the room and fix the power.
- JJ (Audio) - Would have disappeared from the store area and eventually appears in the breaker room after a while. She'll wreck the audio system on the left which will turn off the audio system. It will turn yellow in the settings of the computer to warn you that JJ is there. Then will turn red and the audio will turn off. This may not seem bad but not only can you not use audio against SpringTrap but you can't wind the music box for the Puppet since the Puppet wouldn't hear the music. In order to prevent the audio from going off or fix it, you'd need to go top the breaker room, and click on JJ to punch her out of the room and fix the power.
- Phantoms (Ventilation) - Your ventilation can be seen on your settings screen in the office. It has a percentage and goes at random rate as the night goes on. I had multiple ideas for it. One is that depending on how low the percentage is will effect the chance of a phantom attacking you. The lower it is, the more dangerous it the phantom is as in the more time it will take away from you. Like in FNaF 3, they will not kill you (unless the ventilation is at 0%) and they will appear at random in the halls. From difficulty and time they take away from you: BB -> Mangle -> Freddy -> Chica -> Foxy -> Puppet -> Shadow Bonnie/RXQ -> Death (Shadow Freddy?). I never thought of Shadow Freddy as a phantom or ghost so I never really planned him in the game that much. Phantom Mangle would have been different though. Would have distracted with sound. I was also thinking that maybe flashing the flash light off could stop the phantoms from attacking you when you see them. Not entirely sure. Anyway, you can bring up the ventilation by going to the breaker room and clicking on the box in the middle of the room. I wanted it to take longer to fix since the ventilation goes down at a slow pace. I didn't think entirely what this ai would be like since it's night 3.
The hall on the right of the map would have been unlocked and would have shown the horror attraction within the museum/entertainment center.This was an idea to make an horror attraction with extremely deadly animatronics despite the people making them clearly forgetting that they're going to try and kill you tonight. Since it's a horror attraction, the hall has a FNaF 3 theme (original idea, right?). So the only way to stop N. Bonnie and N. Chica is with the doors needing to be closed while they're in front but since there is no technology connecting to the doors, you need to close the doors when they get to the doorways your self. Plushtrap's hall on the bottom floor can also now been seen by pressing the enter button in the office.
Night 5: Sister's Funtime Pizzeria
- Nightmare Bonnie - Comes from the front left of the hall. Slowly makes his way to the entrance and can be slowed down a bit with the flashlight before making it there. If you hear him at the doorway, DON'T flash your light and hold the doors shut instead until you hear him go away.
- Nightmare Chica - Comes from the front right of the hall. Slowly makes her way to the entrance and can be slowed down a bit with the flashlight before making it there. If you hear her at the doorway, DON'T flash your light and hold the doors shut instead until you hear her go away.
- Nightmare Freddy - In the back-right hall. You can go to his room and flash your light at him before all 3 of his freddles activate him to leave the room like in FNaF 4. Faster than the Puppet btw.
- Nightmare Foxy - You'll just need to flash your light at him time to time like in FNaF 4. I was thinking of when he's close to getting out that you can see his glowing eye and maybe snout or tongue from outside the hall.
- Nightmare Fredbear - Originally planned to be the final boss of the main game. Instead is not. He's the one of the few animatronics that starts in the halls instead of a room and is meant to be at the end of the horror attraction hall. (I originally had him in the middle of the bottom floor but put a Fredbear statue instead to fit better.) N. Fredbear works similar endos. He moves along the halls and may encounter you at random but instead of being seen when he's about to get you, instead, you will hear him when he starts to get behind you. He will get louder and louder till he will actually appear behind you. Just like the endo, you can't move/run to any location to escape him but turning off flashlight doesn't work either. You must instead make use of the "turn" option in the game. You may notice in the areas you can move to that there are arrows and turn symbols. The turn symbols indicate you're only turning around but not moving. When Fredbear appears, you would turn around and flicker your light at him to he leaves. He's much slower compared to most of the other ai's as well so you won't see him too often.
- Plushtrap - Plushtrap would be locked up on a chair on the lower floor. You could see him from your computer. BUT he would eventually escape from his chains (probably at like 2 am) and would slowly and randomly move to each of the 4 doorways before escaping the camera's view. If he does escape the camera view, you're screwed. In order to capture him again, you need to go to the cam to track him movements, which he'll do by going into each of the 4 door ways one by one. After the last one, he'll run across the X marked with tape on the floor. That's when you must press a button to drop a cage on him and trap him for the rest of the night. Dropping the cage early will stall it for a short time and Plushtrap may take advantage of that. You only get one shot at this during the night but you only need to deal with it once.
The very last stanchion is removed for the left hall on the map; the Funtime area. Circus Baby's animatronics would have moved in here. There are 2 doorways and one window in front of you with an operating system. You had zappers place in both doorways and on the operating system.
Images/Areas of the game:
- Ballora - Had her planned two ways. Either she would ALWAYS come from the left doorway in the funtime hall and when you heard her music from either the Funtime hall, the computer in the office or in the hall outside your office and in front of the stairs, then you'd need to go to the left doorway in the funtime hall and zap her. Using the zapper would prevent her from coming to you if she was in the hall. I also thought maybe she could come from the left of the right and maybe the flash light could repel her.
- Funtime Foxy - Always comes from the right doorway in the Funtime hall. Can be seen on cam to peek his/heit's head outside the curtain and runs out like Foxy. Either flashing the light doing a zap sends it back.
- Funtime Freddy - Either Funtime Freddy can come from either side or only comes from the left doorway of the funtime area. You use the camera to track which side he takes or how close he is to one side. You either zap him or use your light to send him back.
- Bon Bon (Bonnie Handpuppet) - Works like Bonnet from custom night. He appears at random at any time and any place. You need to stop him from getting to one side of the screen by bonking his nose.
- Baby - She's the most dangerous in a way. You can see her on camera and at the window in the funtime area. She will tilt her head at your more and more with her eyes glowing more green and green. You'll need to go the operating machine in front of her window and zap her for every stage her head/eyes is at using the orange button. Maybe like 3 stages unless you zap her to turn her off for a tad bit. So more like 4 stages if the first is her off but once she gets to the 5th stage, it's game over... well, not really She'll hack the controls of the building and make it so that you can't close any of the doors to the animatronics from nights 1 and 2 and as well as use any of the zappers in the funtime area. (I thought in order to see her jumpscare, it would be kinda of like an easter egg. After she disabled everything you'd try to use the door and zapper but it would fail with her saying "It won't be long now.". BUT if you continued to the press the doozapper button she's say "Wait... stop" since it makes a noise. She'll get mad and say "Goodbye... Dummy" and jumpscare. Hahaha. I would have used Baby's clips SL as well.)
- Bidybabs - There would be 2 on Baby's stage which you can see on the cam. You need to track them on the cam and once you can't see them, they're in the vent system. They'll come out from the 2 vents on the operating system in the funtime area. Go to it and look below and flash your light at them in order to make a normal one go away. I also thought about adding electrobab in there too where using the light on them electrocutes you so you need to hold the vents to send them away instead.
- Minireenas - The minireenas would have come from the middle container of the operating system in funtime hall. They encaged there but will start unscrewing the 8 (or 4 maybe) screws in the container holding them. You need to hold the cursor on the nails to screw them back. If too much of the screws get loose, the minireenas get free and it's game over for real this time.
Here are some early images of what some areas look like in the game: First album of images Teasers Early office of the game Store area Funtime area BreakePower room Downstairs Story
To be honest, story was one of the last things I was thinking with this game. Guess it was better that way, haha. There wasn't really anything original with this game in terms of characters and wasn't really story driven but I thought that hurt the game. Lots of other fangames not only had a lot of story but original characters, which to be fair, was not the goal of my "ultimate custom night". To be honest, trying to come up with a story that satisfies all fans with hard with FNaF fangames since everyone has such different theories on when what happened, how what happened and who this person really is. Made me not want to try putting a story for a bit.
So I kept thinking on what my story for the game should be and thought that a theory I felt really satisfied about FNaF 4 would be the focus of the story. Basically, I theorized WAYYYYY back a month of so after FNaF 4 was released that the 5 FNaF 4 children here
are actually the 5 Happiest Day children due to the color similarities as well as the fact the 5 HD children are at the party for what seems to Golden Freddy's just like the 5 FNaF 4 children said they'd be at the Bite Victim's birthday party. If you disagree with, I perfectly understand. I knew it would not be accepted but I decided to go along with it anyway trying to make at least an interesting story.
I eventually decided the game would take place inbetween FNaF 1 and FNaF 3 and the story would have went like this:
After each of the 5 main nights, you would see a scene (drawn art) of each of the 5 kids the crying child sees in FNaF 4. It would have involved him spending time with each of the 5 children per a night bonding with them such as talking or looking at a toy or party. Then it would close to black with them saying something they regret they could do to spend more time with the crying child.
Once you beat all 5 main nights, custom night was unlocked! You could do 28/20 mode but that was only night 6. There would be a secret night 7. I originally planned back when there was a 20/20 mode that you would have needed to find out the name of the a child possessing ALL of the animatronics due to the factory having his murdered parts in the machines by looking at posters around the building and the name would be a 5 letter word. I changed it so it was the crying child's name that you needed to find out. (Would have been fitting if it was Sammy or something. Hehe.) You would have been given the hint of "When the night spells out my name, I shall appear" and you would have needed to use custom night to type the crying child's name in binary code. Sounded creative to me. Though I had to stop it since there was now 28/20 mode and there would be 4 ai's per a letter in binary (Each ai has 2 numbers for custom night).
Anyway, night 7 has you start off with the cell phone guy (thats what I call him) saying the animatronics are all in pieces and mocing on their own so they're closing. Then you would have you meet each of the 5 kids with their happiest day masks on throughout the building and they would give them to in order to save their friend and help him go to rest. You would then leave to a black and white digital world similar to the one in FNaF 3 with the 3 dead BBs. There would be a lone tree on a cliff with the crying child sitting under it. He would be wearing a mask himself and I had 3 different ideas for the mask: Golden Freddy mask, Puppet mask or Fredbear plush mask. I was thinking wouldn't it make sense if the Fredbear plush was just the crying child's inner conscience and in a way was the crying child's imaginary friend who would tell him what do. That was just one of the ideas for this to play out. Anyway, the crying child would say "Are you here to help me? Probably not... you're just an adult. And all adults do is bully people like me." (Reference to the bullies accidentally killing him and explaining why Golden Freddy/Puppet finds all adults/security guards to be his enemy.) He then says "If you really want to help me... then don't take me away from here. This land is my Paradise...
Let's play hide n go seek if you really want to help me though..." "...You hide... I seek..." "Ready" (Mask turns evil)"Set" (Takes off mask.)"Go."
At first, I thought you'd then be either in a mixed version of all the fnaf places BUT most likely be in Fredbear's diner and the place is dark with no phone to tell the time. You'd play the game like fnaf 4. In front of you was the double door way entrance with a round clock on top of it to see the hours, to the left was the room purple guy was in from FNaF 4, the left would be either the kitchen or the repair room the Crying child was in and behind was Fredbear and Spring Bonnie who would work like Nightmare Freddy. Crying child would appear in one of the random 3 places aside behind you. As it gets to the final hour, it gets brighter and brighter till morning happens. The diner is fully bright with the crying child crying in front of you. The words "Give Gifts" appears. You give presents with the masks to the crying child and the 5 children appear saying "We're still you're friends. Do you still believe that?" Then the words "Give Happiness" appears. You give the crying child a birthday cake and he smiles saying "Yes". The Crying Child takes the cake saying he's going to share it with his friends. Then you're back in you're regular museum but you can see the sunlight going through the windows and it's morning. You click to go down the stairs and then click to go through the door to the sunlight and the game ends.
My original vision of the game ending was ALL of the animatronics combining into one character to form OMEGA-ENNARD! But the other story works a lot better. Extra things like characters and experience on the game:
I remember spending SO MANY HOURS of each day in October trying to finish eat even working to 1 or 2 pm. I finally finished it right when Halloween started and posted it here
. Of course, the hype have waived by then but I'm glad to at least have some people play the game. I also made a Usrophobia (Fear of bears), the main theme of the game which I think came out pretty good.
I'd like to give HUGE shout outs to RickyG, Spaun spalding and "Let's Learn Gamemaker Studio" as well as Gamemaker reddit for the info on how to make games!
As for other characters that could have been in the game, I probably would have made them skins or something:
Withereds - Honestly, I've always seen the withereds as just the originals but broken and don't count them seperate like the toys, phantoms or nightmares. They would have just replaced the original 5's skins. I DID NOT was to program their "Monitor slamming" from FNaF 2 into my fangame.
FNaF 4 Halloween DLC Nightmares - Jack-o-latern ones can replace N. Bonnie and N. Chica, Marionette could have replaced the Puppet, Nightmare could have replaced N. Fredbear, Nightmare Mangle could replace Nightmare Foxy and Nightmare Balloon boy could either replace BB or Plushtrap.
FNaF 6 - I knew after seeing the secret ending from Sister Location's custom night there'd be a FNaF 6. But I knew it probably wouldn't add any "brand new" animatronics into the game and I was MOSTLY right. Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy are just reused Baby and Funtime Freddy/Ennard. The only new one is Lefte but that's it. The rockstars, mediocre melodies and trash pals or whatever aren't in the actual gameplay of the main game... or at least until Scott makes it that way.
Scott's game is going to have almost twice the roster as my fangame so if it's something that's actually fun and beatable, I hope it comes out great! I had trouble trying to balance difficulty for my fangame and the "step" events and large textures makes it harder to make the game run fast. When I first posted the game on GameJolt there was a serious about lag with it but luckily I found a way around it by checking the "fast and compatible" box in the graphics settings which seemed to catch everything up to speed... but now the clock won't show any number above 4... weird glitch...
Anyway, if you actually read most of this, thank you SO MUCH for reading this! I will try to work on better games and learn more about game developing as well as my other hobbies! I hope this also helps everyone else in some way as well and good luck on Scott's game!
22-jun-2015 - Bekijk het bord "Infographics" van Eve_lines op Pinterest. Bekijk meer ideeën over Infographic, Infografieken, Flowchart. Apr 25, 2017 - Explore Frank Mills's board "PWC Infographics" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Infographic, Social media infographic, Infographic marketing. Find & Download the most popular Graphics Vectors on Freepik Free for commercial use High Quality Images Made for Creative Projects Dec 22, 2019 - Explore หวานเย็น น้ำแข็งไส's board "Infographic" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Infographic, Infographic design, Powerpoint design. Download this Free Vector about Binary code pattern design, and discover more than 10 Million Professional Graphic Resources on Freepik Binary is a number system that only uses two digits: 1 and 0. All information that is processed by a computer is in the form of a sequence of 1s and 0s. Therefore, all data that we want a computer ... Canva's infographic maker is free and simple to use. Our tool is used by millions of people around the world. Choose from one of our +280 pre designed infographic templates.
If you are interested to learn how to trade binary options with a mentor who is doing live session everyday from monday to friday, then contact me. My contact info are below. My Blog if you want t ... Posters Fade Licensed to YouTube by rumblefish (on behalf of Isaac Frost); LatinAutor - PeerMusic, ARESA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., LatinAutor, BMG Rights Management, and 10 Music Rights Societies Best Binary Options Strategy 2020 - 2 Minute Strategy LIVE TRAINING! - Duration: 43:42. BLW Online Trading Recommended for you. 43:42. infographicการสื่อสารข้อมูล ... Hey everyone. In this tutorial I am going to show you how to create a modern infographic colorfull options banner in Photoshop. Enjoy and thanks for watching... Photoshop Tutorials - Business concept with 5 options - infographic انفوجرافيك - Duration: 11:28. Shenouda Rafaat 24,406 views. 11:28. how to create infographics in photoshop cs6 ... Binary Option Video series : those videos are made to explain in a simple way the bases of the financial market connected to binary option. Lesson 1 What is the stock market Lesson 2 will be on ... - Different download options, including PDF and images with customizable resolution To get start you can browse through our selection of infographics templates...